1. Holy Week Program: can be downloaded from here
2. Easter Eve Dinner at the church hall after the late mass (around 10:30pm). All are invited to celebrate at church as one family.
3. Live Streaming Service: As done in previous years, there will be a Live Streaming service available for most of the events during Passion Week at St Mark’s.
This can be viewed from most smartphones, tablets and PCs. The site details will be shared as soon as they are available.
4. Child Minding Service during Passion Week: Strictly for ages 2-6 yrs. Child minding times will be: Monday-Thursday 7:30 – 8:30pm and Friday 10am -5pm.
Please see attached for more details.
5. Shuttle Bus Service: The Shuttle Bus will be available during Holy week for transporting to and from the car park area.
Please note: This service is in need of more volunteer drivers. Please contact Michael Rouchdi for more information or any of our Church Fathers.
6. HH Pope Tawadros II Visit
His Holiness Pope Tawadros II will be visiting Sydney in September this year. In order to attend any of the events for our beloved Pope, you will be required to have a membership ID Card for security purposes. In order to start the process of obtaining an ID, please register your details on: https://www.hisvine.com/register
Please note: you will need to upload your Photo for your registration to be complete.
While the online registration is the preferred mode of registration, you can download the from BY CLICKING HERE that can be printed and filled in. These are also available at church. Please also provide a photo for each family member when handing the filled in form to the Church Committee.
More details will be shared as soon as they are available.
All the best for a spiritually rich and blessed Passion Week and a very Happy and Holy Easter.