- Christmas Eve Services 6 January evening – Update/changes to mass locations
Two early masses and two late masses as follows:
- English/Arabic mass in theKids church5:30 – 7:30pm
- Kids mass in theEnglish church:6 – 7:30pm
- Late Mass Arabic:8 – 11pm
- Late Mass English:8:30 – 11pm
Important Church Car Park Notice: We kindly request that no congregation member cars are left in the church car park overnight on Saturday – in order for the rides to be assembled in the car park on Sunday morning.
- St Mark’s Christmas Celebration
10:30am – 2:30pm Sunday 7 January.
Enjoy Face painting, Water gun warfare, Target shooting, fairy floss, popcorn and more! Please see poster attached.
- The Priesthood Ordination of Dr. Samuel Fanouswill be onMonday 8 January 2018, Mass 8 – 11am.
A bus will be going to the monastery following the ordination. For those who are interested please contact Johnny Sharkawy on: 0423091294.
- Daily masses will be as usual after Christmas:8 – 10amdaily except Wednesday 5-7am.
The 5:30 – 7am mass on Fridays will also continue following Christmas.
- Mature age student condensed pre-servants course – commences February 2018
Starting early February, the 12 month accelerated pre-servants course is for mature age students (23+). Classes will be held on Sundays after the liturgy and involves face to face teaching, bible study and assignments. The topics are biblical, theological, and practical, amongst others. After completing the course, students will be given a service in the church. Please contact Fr. Elijah on: 0410 168 332 for all details and to book your place.