You can present slides/presentations on your display with Google Slides from your Android or iOS device.
1. On your Android/iOS device, connect to the St Marks Servants Wi-Fi network.
2. Open (or Export) a presentation in the Google Slides app . Tip: You will need a Google account to use Google Slides. If you do not have a Google account, you can create one within the app.
3. Tap Present.
4. Tap Cast whilst also selecting the correct device you wish to cast to (your Chromecast device name will be highlighted red on the top right of your splash screen). Tip: For some iOS users, you may need to tap ‘Find devices’ before you can cast.
5. To change slides, swipe right or left.
· Control the volume with your device’s volume buttons.
· To show or hide your speaker notes, tap Speaker notes .
6. To stop casting, tap Close .